Chalo koi toh supporting me🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chalo koi toh supporting me🤣
Congratulations on the new thread🥰
Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i know
I love how every food argument is being named dhokla pt 2
Thats the power of me n dhokla😉
Still its boring 🤷🏽♀️😈😈
Chal bhaag, its not😈
Yay new thread 🥳
No one tagged me 🥺
To phir aise 🤔 kyun ghoor rahi thi pagal 🤣
Kya sunu yaar, it's mostly them smiling or dancing or having fun Like I think I already started knowing them like a fan 🤣 even though I'm not a fan 🤪
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Congrats everyone for the new thread😃 thanks Shreya. Goodluck all for R3
Yayy Soni ka Kalash 🥳
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Arey jara meri koi madat karo na
But do not rely on word clues only. If I see that I will cut points.
Yeh jo rule mila hai humein isko elaborate karke milega thoda
Matlab ke don't start typing clues to the words in the chat box. The point is to draw the words, not play Round 2 again. 😆