I think this picture is new but really ain't sure...just sharing ic case y'all haven't seen. ๐คก
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZAsV4Avl91/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I think this picture is new but really ain't sure...just sharing ic case y'all haven't seen. ๐คก
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZAsV4Avl91/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Woah!...That escalated quickly. Didn't expect Penelope would go ahead and...make THAT request. She Brave suddenly.โข๏ธ
Originally posted by: manny136
I got the books with the second epilogues and also the violet and edmund novella. I actually skimmed through the prequel series there are chapters that have violet edmund and the kids well little anthony benedict and baby colin lol
I remember this one- I think itโs Georgiana (Edmundโs sister) and Nicholasโs book First comes Scandal. They have to babysit A and B for a day ๐
Yeah and Baby Colin loves food just like Adult Colin! ๐
Ooh I donโt think I've seen this pic. Edwina looks like a smol bean! โค๏ธ Kate is as snarky as usual probably ripping that poor guy to shreds ๐
Looks like the horse race day though (same gown)
Tfs Ritu!
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Woah!...That escalated quickly. Didn't expect Penelope would go ahead and...make THAT request. She Brave suddenly.โข๏ธ
Ok, I have no idea what youโre talking about but okay! ๐
Uhhh The kiss. I was talking about the kiss. lol. ๐
Finished Book 4 yet? Do you have them in paperback?
About 35 pages left. Imma reading online. I told you na...they're all 700 or so INR each...my 'I can Buy 5 books at that price' wali mentality won't let me buy! ๐คฃ
Tbh this was blah. Benedict's was still okayyyyyy....this at least up until now ain't giving me the feelsss. ๐ค
I definitely will. Canโt wait
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
About 35 pages left. Imma reading online. I told you na...they're all 700 or so INR each...my 'I can Buy 5 books at that price' wali mentality won't let me buy! ๐คฃ
Tbh this was blah. Benedict's was still okayyyyyy....this at least up until now ain't giving me the feelsss. ๐ค
I know, I got irritated in the first few pages because nothing happened! ๐คช
And then I couldnโt deal with Colin! I liked him in all the books except his own ๐
Oh I re-read them all online too. The wait times at my library shot up so high after the series came out!
602