I will try to write for prompt 6. But for prompt 5, I would ask our expert romance writer to do it full justice ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will try to write for prompt 6. But for prompt 5, I would ask our expert romance writer to do it full justice ๐
Originally posted by: tournesol
I will try to write for prompt 6. But for prompt 5, I would ask our expert romance writer to do it full justice ๐
There needs to be a blush reaction on IF. ๐
Thank you, Tia, but you flatter me too much. ๐ณ
I intended to work on Prompt #1 but lately haven't been doing much writing at all!
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
There needs to be a blush reaction on IF. ๐
Thank you, Tia, but you flatter me too much. ๐ณ
I intended to work on Prompt #1 but lately haven't been doing much writing at all!
This is blushโบ๏ธ
Arre pata hai. I meant the reactions not emojis ๐
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Arre pata hai. I meant the reactions not emojis ๐
Oh ok, yeah lol๐
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
There needs to be a blush reaction on IF. ๐
Thank you, Tia, but you flatter me too much. ๐ณ
I intended to work on Prompt #1 but lately haven't been doing much writing at all!
I don't flatter you, we readers need blush reaction on IF after reading your work ๐
No worries, take your time. Looking forward to it ๐ณ
Originally posted by: tournesol
I don't flatter you, we readers need blush reaction on IF after reading your work ๐
No worries, take your time. Looking forward to it ๐ณ
Oh damn I didnโt realize Iโd built up that sort of reputation on here! ๐
Thanks anyway, Tia ๐ค. Hope youโre enjoying your travels!