Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
rooj-i...just a little point i wanted to tell u that ks has NOT gone out of top 20 EVEN with IPL after 2nd or 3 rd day into this leap..it is at no. 10,12 or 11 if we take out the cricket and no. 17,19 and 18 if we add the cricket so u see even cricket has not affected the trps...for a show which took a lot of risks in taking a leap, changing the lead heroine etc..it is a tremendous achievement for the ks team and as ks fan i am proud of it.. 👏 👏 Edited by IFaddictinUS - 16 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IFaddictinUS

rooj-i...just a little point i wanted to tell u that ks has NOT gone out of top 20 EVEN with IPL after 2nd or 3 rd day into this leap..it is at no. 10,12 or 11 if we take out the cricket and no. 17,19 and 18 if we add the cricket so u see even cricket has not affected the trps...for a show which took a lot of risks in taking a leap, changing the lead heroine etc..it is a tremendous achievement for the ks team and as ks fan i am proud of it.. 👏 👏

actually i know what you are talking about but see i was referring to KS not in the charts last week, except for one day and i have never seen KS out of charts constantly (that doesn't mean just once but repeatedly) in the past and speaks a lot.
im not going to criticize you guys but im just going to ask you guys: aren't you guys trying too hard to have people accept this new "chemistry"? im not saying that u are or not but to me it seems that you guys are trying too hard. neways that is my opinion of what im seeing.
i hope you are clear now what i was referring to when i was speaking of KS out of trp charts.

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

actually i know what you are talking about but see i was referring to KS not in the charts last week, except for one day and i have never seen KS out of charts constantly (that doesn't mean just once but repeatedly) in the past and speaks a lot.
im not going to criticize you guys but im just going to ask you guys: aren't you guys trying too hard to have people accept this new "chemistry"? im not saying that u are or not but to me it seems that you guys are trying too hard. neways that is my opinion of what im seeing.
i hope you are clear now what i was referring to when i was speaking of KS out of trp charts.

Rooj,

If i may butt in...

I honestly dont understand how a bunch of people liking the new story/actors and voicing the opinion becomes "trying to get her accepted"!We,who seem to like the new show,r the same people who have watched the crap previously and still stayed loyal because of the actors who stay/who have left.So,u cannot say that we r tying to degrade some and praise some one else.Its not the intention.Also,whats the need to do that?After all,people who dont like the show,are anyway posting their opinion,and we r doing the same.The only difference is,they say they dont like it,and we r saying we do like it!

Apparently,u still think that KS has gone down,so we havent forced u to accept the new people,right? 😉

Edited by rpmenon - 16 years ago
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya Rano said Jai JeeJaaJEE. That was actually strange for me rather than amazing.