I don’t believe in violence but Amrik requires proper beating for being unreasonable with his family who has been nothing but supportive. If it was my father, he would have dragged us to police station straight away.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t believe in violence but Amrik requires proper beating for being unreasonable with his family who has been nothing but supportive. If it was my father, he would have dragged us to police station straight away.
Sweety deserves male Jasmeen in her life 🤬🤬
Tejo at Jasmeen’s door.
Originally posted by: 08_maria
why would Virks ask Tejo to marry Angad?
They are all so selfish so you never know, Gurpreet will start begging her if given a choice. Also, Tejo herself is one mahanta ki murat so I am worried😭
I don’t know why Tejo listen to all the J’s nonsense 🤢
Tejo is asking kyun itni buri ban rahi ho…banna kya hai …already born talent hai and Jasmeen is blaming Tejo for all the wrong 🤬
I've a few dresses, tag bhi nahin hate😆
damn my besties were supposed to get married and I bought lehangas, shararas for weddings and dresses for our trip but corona baba ne sab satyanash kar diya
Originally posted by: 08_maria
sach mai nachaniya hi lag rahi thi , that red dress , chunni pinned both sides , heavy jewelry and her awkward moves
I'm really happy that for all bs they do with tejo character and dresses, ise cheap gold digger toh nahin banate.
Tejo chup kar ja meri maa😡
She is talking as if Jasmeen is done innocent kid lost her way 🤬