Ok… the situation has gone 😛 bonkers, so Det. Priya 🧐will lead the operation Pardapash chipkalis and Girgits who are manipulating the ninny hammers!🤣 a
lso she will go into feminist mode soon.. questioning ram for his mistakes…I think🤔
Ok… the situation has gone 😛 bonkers, so Det. Priya 🧐will lead the operation Pardapash chipkalis and Girgits who are manipulating the ninny hammers!🤣 a
lso she will go into feminist mode soon.. questioning ram for his mistakes…I think🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Operation what? I am sorry I didn’t get that!🤣
Feminismmmmm…. Oh! Go Priya GO!🤣
ok.. Parda- fash.. became pardapash😛 which meansOriginally posted by: SummerBorn
Operation what? I am sorry I didn’t get that!🤣
Feminismmmmm…. Oh! Go Priya GO!🤣
Curtainraise/ reveal the hidden things … chipkali is lizard and girgit is a chameleon
WOW not bad, my guess was right🤣. That girl I think flipped. Both brother and sister is blamed and made to look bad. Though would have preferred Ram to use some logic. Chalo koi bath nahi. But now that the girl has flipped how would Priya and Brother prove their innocence . That girl itself has accepted that Akki has done it.Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid
Ok… the situation has gone 😛 bonkers, so Det. Priya 🧐will lead the operation Pardapash chipkalis and Girgits who are manipulating the ninny hammers!🤣 a
lso she will go into feminist mode soon.. questioning ram for his mistakes…I think🤔
Yes yes!!😎
Aur drama lao...
Aur lado...
Ab neeraj aur maitreyi k bhi issue suljhao 🤣
Originally posted by: sporthy_smile28
Yes yes!!😎
Aur drama lao...
Aur lado...
Ab neeraj aur maitreyi k bhi issue suljhao 🤣
Baki sare issues kam the RaYa ke life Mai ki abh Maitreyi bhi apn list lekar aagayi 👎🏼😆
Originally posted by: Winter_Falls
Baki sare issues kam the RaYa ke life Mai ki abh Maitreyi bhi apn list lekar aagayi 👎🏼😆
Aayegi nahi aagai hai aaj ka epi nahi dekha?
I meant the same thing "Aagai" my Hindi is bad 😆
That's ok we do have tons of villans n more plots already layed out..
It's just mater of time k buffet me se ekta mayya ko kounsa wala chun ne ka man kare...
So as i said drama hi drama
Priya will figure everything out, even if some don't even dream that she will give up. Her strength is with her.