Har nasha buri thodi na hoti hai 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Har nasha buri thodi na hoti hai 😭
Why didnt u played?🤔
Badamo ka business chalo kardiya
Apny toh bulaya nhi lekin phir bhi hum chaley aye 😃
Yeah even I am stalking this place and see what new round Shreya comes up with 🤣 but I don't have the patience to solve it without playing . so I am safe for now
Because I wanted you people to have a chance to win😎 (m so kind it makes my heart bleed😭)
Neend khul gayi so match dekh rahi
Thats a secret😳
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Because I wanted you people to have a chance to win😎 (m so kind it makes my heart bleed😭)
So kind of u Shibu😆
thats wht my dad does 🤣🤣