kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks for tag๐Ÿค—

Hoping for India to win today.

Go India๐Ÿฅณ

Savera84 thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Madhuri.  

India won the toss and chose to bat.  Let's see what they are going to produce today.

All the best to Indian team.

Cheers..

SoniRita thumbnail

Playing XIs:

India: 1 KL Rahul (capt), 2 Shikhar Dhawan, 3 Virat Kohli, 4 Shreyas Iyer, 5 Rishabh Pant (wk), 6 Venkatesh Iyer, 7 R Ashwin, 8 Shardul Thakur, 9 Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 10 Jasprit Bumrah, 11 Yuzvendra Chahal

South Africa: 1 Quinton de Kock (wk), 2 Janneman Malan, 3 Temba Bavuma (capt), 4 Aiden Markram, 5 Rassie van der Dussen, 6 David Miller, 7 Andile Phehlulwayo, 8 Keshav Maharaj, 9 Sisanda Magala, 10 Lungi Ngidi, 11 Tabraiz Shamsi

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

True, so far he only gets the pressure situations to play in. But until RS comes back, I think middle order pe pressure bana rahega 

You think he'd be better than Rishabh at 4? ๐Ÿค”

nahi rishabh at 4 mai hi sahi hai ๐Ÿ˜† 

SoniRita thumbnail

India win the toss and choose to bat. India are unchanged. 

SoniRita thumbnail

Avinash: "SA did it during the Test series, coming behind from 0-1 to win the series. Its time now for Team India to do the same thing in ODI series."

Fingers crossed

Ragazza_dolce thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bee222

True, so far he only gets the pressure situations to play in. But until RS comes back, I think middle order pe pressure bana rahega 

You think he'd be better than Rishabh at 4? ๐Ÿค”

I haven't understood Rishabh's game yet!

Like most of times he thinks very hastily and looses his wicket

Even in the last odi if Thakur could knock a half century then I really don't understand what troubled Pant

SoniRita thumbnail

Shikhar Dhawan, who made a fine 79 in the first ODI, had some words for us before play starts: "It was a beautiful feeling to be back in the Indian side, and scoring runs straightaway after five-six months brought more confidence and clarity for me. It was more of an Asian wicket, less bounce, not like a South African wicket. At the same time, there was some awkward turn as well. So we knew that we have to build a partnership and take it deep because it was not easy for a newcomer to bat. It is very important in the middle overs to take wickets, we did that at the start but we couldn't in the middle. But it's part of learning. You come up with new ideas and new plans. Everyone will see today that we have new plans and new strategies. In any sort of game, the basics stay the same. Build a partnership and then take it further."

SoniRita thumbnail

Abhinav: "I still miss Raina. The important cameos, part time bowling and terrific fielding. And he comes at no.5 which is a cherry on the top as you can have extra batter according to the need" --- Raina was indeed a very valuable ODI player. ODI batting at 5,6 is probably the most difficult because you don't get the chance to score big runs, but you still need to make an impact. Raina did that."

I miss Raina too๐Ÿฅบ

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce

I haven't understood Rishabh's game yet!

Like most of times he thinks very hastily and looses his wicket

Even in the last odi if Thakur could knock a half century then I really don't understand what troubled Pant

pant approach is aggresive he doesnt usually plays defensively