Yes, tabhi to we demand
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes, tabhi to we demand
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Jaaniye today was beautifully picturised... Haaye 💗💓💗💓
I am in love with that song today because that song with confession gives me something different vibes
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I am in love with that song today because that song with confession gives me something different vibes
Totally a different feel today.. 🥰🥰🥰
Girls why don't we have Pranali's AT ?
Someone should prepare her AT.
I agree with Noor 😆
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Girls why don't we have Pranali's AT ?
Someone should prepare her AT.
Yes, do prepare for Pranali/Akshu
Yes We need Pranali AT tooOriginally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Girls why don't we have Pranali's AT ?
Someone should prepare her AT.
Yes We need Pranali AT too
Ok let me take permission from Mods then will go for it.🤗
Achaa chalo me hi bna leti hu permission leke😆