Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
omg Mahima was funny
omg Mahima was funny
she's hilarious isn't her instagram @basantikibeti 🤣🤣🤣
yes even I commented she reply there 🤣
yes even I commented she reply there 🤣


she would be so fun to hang out with
Lol. Abhimanyu might be an idiot. But HC is so aww! I like that he is not so well versed in social media. 😆
Lol. Abhimanyu might be an idiot. But HC is so aww! I like that he is not so well versed in social media. 😆
LOL I love it. He's probably like i have to do PR for this JOKER JIJA now 🤣🤣
good for him he avoids this insta nonsense. probably why he seems like a normal dude and has a sense of humor
yes even I commented she reply there 🤣
You should ask her next time what she thinks about deep soul wala AbhiRa pyaar. I know she will have some savage reply but probably won't say it because her food comes from there. 😆
You should ask her next time what she thinks about deep soul wala AbhiRa pyaar. I know she will have some savage reply but probably won't say it because her food comes from there. 😆
haha i should have sent her the BAAAAAAD WALA JIJA video 🤣🤣🤣
yes I will
You should ask her next time what she thinks about deep soul wala AbhiRa pyaar. I know she will have some savage reply but probably won't say it because her food comes from there. 😆