Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
Vikarm, Roshni and vikarant they all looking at Ranveer like a bank so they can cash money 🤪
Basically 😭 only Mamta and Dadu see him as a person with feelings 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
Vikarm, Roshni and vikarant they all looking at Ranveer like a bank so they can cash money 🤪
Basically 😭 only Mamta and Dadu see him as a person with feelings 😭
i hope this doesn't repeat because I'm sure this time Ranveer will not spare vikarant
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
i hope this doesn't repeat because I'm sure this time Ranveer will not spare vikarant
Yeah dhamaka hone wala hai
They all are very selfish and suhani family is much better than Ranveer family 🤪Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Basically 😭 only Mamta and Dadu see him as a person with feelings 😭
I hope Mamta and Dadu stand with Ranveer in tough times 😳
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
They all are very selfish and suhani family is much better than Ranveer family 🤪
I hope Mamta and Dadu stand with Ranveer in tough times 😳
Bua is the only nuisance there 🤪🤣 much better
I hope so too
What we have do in second game I'm just little bit confused
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
What we have do in second game I'm just little bit confused
One person has a list of words and gives a clue related to some of those words, and the other has to guess the words
I just saw the trp well last se get increase by 1 point but doesn't get his original position I hope next week get increase 😳
https://twitter.com/ShakhyaAkankhya/status/1484182223767351299?s=20
🤣 Dean or Rv sences always best
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
https://twitter.com/ShakhyaAkankhya/status/1484182223767351299?s=20
🤣 Dean or Rv sences always best
🤣🤣🤣🤣