Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Seriously, dimaag theek nai hai logon ka
Aaj log paagal ho gaye hain khushinse ya kuch log shock se ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Abhi toh party shuru hui hai๐๐
Congrats dears for making our show top 3 (ghum)...the most arrogant team deserves that only...next week also may your show get more trp and reach higher positions... by the way I also watch abhira...I like them...and harshad is a humble person not like our ML who write article against audience and play victim card in media when we criticize his acting or onscreen character...moreover pathetic editing and direction
You deserve this rank
Originally posted by: dairymilkanu
Congrats dears for making our show top 3 (ghum)...the most arrogant team deserves that only...next week also may your show get more trp and reach higher positions... by the way I also watch abhira...I like them...and harshad is a humble person not like our ML who write article against audience and play victim card in media when we criticize his acting or onscreen character...moreover pathetic editing and direction
You deserve this rank
ur writing for ghum or yrkkh?
I think she is disappointed with ghum starcast and director
I think she is disappointed with ghum starcast and director
yahan ghum ka discuss kiya tha ek baar then i said ML looks so tired always from his face..bt jyada kuch nhi likh sakte fans naraz ho sakte hai
Yaar jo sach hai wo hai
ML has expressionless face thats truth๐คญ๐คญ๐คญ๐คญ
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
264