Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Damn it and i am free at night like after 11🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️ But lemme see maybe we can play it during the day i dunno how long we need if we do it
Oh no. I fall asleep at 12 am. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Damn it and i am free at night like after 11🤦🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️ But lemme see maybe we can play it during the day i dunno how long we need if we do it
Oh no. I fall asleep at 12 am. 😆
Oh damn ok lets do one thing. U start posting clues i will reply as soon as i can. We start now we should manage and rest we can do tomorrow morning 🤣🤣i mean before the 24h period is over whats say?? I will try to answer fast.
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Oh damn ok lets do one thing. U start posting clues i will reply as soon as i can. We start now we should manage and rest we can do tomorrow morning 🤣🤣i mean before the 24h period is over whats say?? I will try to answer fast.
Ok done.
1st clue: Musical instrument
u need to post in the other thread and tag me
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
u need to post in the other thread and tag me
Ohh shoot. Which thread? 😬
Originally posted by: Minionite
25 words. And everyone has the same number of words, just different ones.
So my partner and I were special aye?😆😆 We had 26 words. Do we get bonus points ?? 😉😉
apparently, my partner was waiting for me while I was sleeping, 😆 and unintentionally I made her participate in the game in the wee hours. Poor soul went back to bed at 5 am 😭
Tagging you again because im vella now
Heyy, when are you free to play the round? I have tagged you with first clue in other thread..