I think I forgot it 🤣
If u r counting crushes then okay
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I think I forgot it 🤣
If u r counting crushes then okay
i need a bigger piece of paper for this 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are because of misha. She did all wierd things to set them up on a date and all
I don't think it should be then 😆
how did u even think this could be done in small one page. Did u forget. This is pyar ki itni saari kahaniya 🤣
did u include Arnab 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
how did u even think this could be done in small one page. Did u forget. This is pyar ki itni saari kahaniya 🤣
I underestimated my opponent 🤣
did u include Arnab 🤣
should I? I only focused on the baccha party 🤣
i think parents are not done but good idea. Meghs get a huge pice of paper. We will make whole chart. Parents kids sibling n blah blah blah 🤣did u include Arnab 🤣
no no no ma cherie. This is a grande task 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i think parents are not done but good idea. Meghs get a huge pice of paper. We will make whole chart. Parents kids sibling n blah blah blah 🤣
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80