11pm-1am🤣
Come on she is not in IST time zone😆Her midnight can be our 3-4 am like my partners😫
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
11pm-1am🤣
Come on she is not in IST time zone😆Her midnight can be our 3-4 am like my partners😫
Also Shreya, how many words in the list?
Is it the same number of words for everyone?
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Lol lets see. I still have 1,5h till my bedtime. Thats how long my partner has 🤣
For me 2 hrs.. 3 hrs at max🤣
Jagruk naagrik ban gaye tum dono 🤣
are u indian time zone??
lol i am not indian time zone. 🤣 its only 8:30pm here
Wow lucky u😲
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
11pm-1am🤣
Come on she is not in IST time zone😆Her midnight can be our 3-4 am like my partners😫
Like I said, all the best 🤣
Meri partner ne to mujhse pehle hi mujhe tag kar diya
Bas ab reply bhi mil jaye 😆
Wtf you. 🤣and ur still awake. god and here I wanna sleep at 10pm 🤣
Yes from game perspective yes, work perspective no 🤣 coz I need to wake up early tomorrow and drive to work unless it snows as hell and I do WFH