Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
This passage, and then after their first time he says something like - "It's never been like this for me"
I'd be lying if I said I didn't have to stop and put the damn book down and take a min or two to recover.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
This passage, and then after their first time he says something like - "It's never been like this for me"
I'd be lying if I said I didn't have to stop and put the damn book down and take a min or two to recover.
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
very curious about the GUN pic tho๐ค
Yep, that's not from the book!
I wonder if it's something they've stolen from Eloise's storyline (She's supposed to be a crackshot in the books) and there's a hilarious interlude on it in her book where her brothers are all resigned to losing to her.
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Yep, that's not from the book!
I wonder if it's something they've stolen from Eloise's storyline (She's supposed to be a crackshot in the books) and there's a hilarious interlude on it in her book where her brothers are all resigned to losing to her.
I've heard Eloise to be kinda the rebellious one in her book...yet to read further so.๐ค
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
I've heard Eloise to be kinda the rebellious one in her book...yet to read further so.๐ค
She is and so is Hyacinth. Her book was kinda meh for me though (as was her chemistry with Phillip) but you read it and form your own opinion!
Btw this site has the books for free. Bookmark it soon and I'll delete it!
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
She is and so is Hyacinth. Her book was kinda meh for me though (as was her chemistry with Phillip) but you read it and form your own opinion!
Was it Hyacinth's book where she's the widow?
There's a book right?
The ML was Michael? Freddie?
I don't remember...that's supposed to be good one too
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Btw this site has the books for free. Bookmark it soon and I'll delete it!
FInallllyyyyy Imma savingggggggggggggg โค๏ธ
I absolutely CANNOT Find 'The Bride' by JG on any site within my budget...its always 1 book for 700 or so...i just am sad about it ๐
HOW GOOD IS THE UNWANTED WIFE BY NATASHA ANDERS.
LIKE...HOW GOOD.
Ofcourse I am in๐
I need something to wean off PS anyway ๐
602