Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Nice and sweet this was
Thank you so much! ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Nice and sweet this was
Thank you so much! ❤️
🤣🤣🤣
Monu baby ye khadoos Shergill hai..
Isse sb pata hota h.
Originally posted by: Namita-M
Super cute
Thank you so much! ❤️
Wow! Loved reading this. It was so light-hearted
When I first read the title, I thought Karan was Monami's Secret Admirer, then when Karan saw the cctv I thought that Aneesh was the secret admirer, that's why he is angry.... But to my surprise.... It was Monami only... And her plan worked.😆