😎 mine :
Lifeguard
Mafia Boss
Magic Mike/Chippendale
*please keep it PG*
(omg i cant believe i just said that 🤦🏻♀️)



😎 mine :
Lifeguard
Mafia Boss
Magic Mike/Chippendale
*please keep it PG*
(omg i cant believe i just said that 🤦🏻♀️)



Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
😎 mine :
Lifeguard
Mafia Boss
Magic Mike/Chippendale
*please keep it PG*
(omg i cant believe i just said that 🤦🏻♀️)
I see 👀 what you did here with these pictures for the respective professions. 😆
Will have to think 🤔 😅 on this🤣
Abhi itna socha nahi hai😜😜
I second you on the mafia don bit! I do hope we get to see him in that role in some alternate universe web series!
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
😎 mine :
Lifeguard
Mafia Boss
Magic Mike/Chippendale
*please keep it PG*
(omg i cant believe i just said that 🤦🏻♀️)
Kaise ques hai ye yr obv my better half🤣🤣
Koms9 already beat you to it! 😝
that would be superrrr hot. we already see him in the suits, but i want to see some more edge. i love those intense brooding faces he does. 🥵I second you on the mafia don bit! I do hope we get to see him in that role in some alternate universe web series!
Early man who used to wear banana leaves 👍🏼
Shriz, just change your name to banana. 🤦🏻♀️Early man who used to wear banana leaves 👍🏼
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
that would be superrrr hot. we already see him in the suits, but i want to see some more edge. i love those intense brooding faces he does. 🥵
Uff the look he gave in the last two epis was smoldering!☺️ His mirror reflection in particular was too intense☺️