Even Teja will agree ke yeh kuch zyada ho gaya 😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Even Teja will agree ke yeh kuch zyada ho gaya 😆

If anyone watches her without make up. they will get nightmares.
Originally posted by: Candy_Crush
Now I think it not prob with dresses may be who is wearing it .. same dress is looking much better on model..
Or May be wearing it the right way ?😆makes so much of a difference.
Originally posted by: priya185
I am not a fan of shamita but she is better dressed than teju in bb15
Shammo is always well dressed and cautious about her styles. Even in casuals, she looks the prettiest. She and Hina Khan are such eye pleasers when it comes to dressing sense. They truly know their choices.
TBH I don't like what Teja is wearing in BB but she was wearing nice clothes in KKK.
https://twitter.com/Aallooo4/status/1483091067029565443?t=0MmCnVlVDcLsUScM7fvQzg&s=19
I don't believe this ,she wore weekend ka var dress ulta🤦
This could be intentional also :P otherwise how would she look sexy in front of karan (anyways she always look like a vamp to me)
oh God 😳…Are you serious 🤣https://twitter.com/Aallooo4/status/1483091067029565443?t=0MmCnVlVDcLsUScM7fvQzg&s=19
I don't believe this ,she wore weekend ka var dress ulta🤦
https://twitter.com/Aallooo4/status/1483091067029565443?t=0MmCnVlVDcLsUScM7fvQzg&s=19
I don't believe this ,she wore weekend ka var dress ulta🤦
🤣😆and ye itni bina nahayi si kyun lagti hai😆