. r u appreciative enough?.😳
I definitely am not interesting enough for people to send requests 🤣🤣🤣🤣 or I'm intimidating 🤔🤔
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
. r u appreciative enough?.😳
I definitely am not interesting enough for people to send requests 🤣🤣🤣🤣 or I'm intimidating 🤔🤔
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Just preference settings if you're receiving Newbie requests and visits to profile
How to do that?
There you go... Are you now going to insist on being the lead here?? 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜
no no i believe in ensemble cast supremacy🙏🙏😂😂
. r u appreciative enough?.😳
The people i like I'll always be appreciative of.❤️😘
And I'll go to great lengths for ☺️
Instead of all this drama please give me 15 min of non stop bachpan flashback of chotu Shivi with Dev and Krish. But not with the fight, I want the friendship of Shivi, their care for each other, chotu Shiva & Raavi standing up for each other🥺🥺 Is that too much to ask
They are super cute and adorable kids, it would be a pleasure to watch them❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Pritha_31
Instead of all this drama please give me 15 min of non stop bachpan flashback of chotu Shivi with Dev and Krish. They are super cute and adorable kids, it would be a pleasure to watch them❤️❤️❤️
Always i wish the pre leap episodes had lasted longer!!
Go to your profile there's a preferences tab. You'll get it from there. :)
The people i like I'll always be appreciative of.❤️😘
And I'll go to great lengths for ☺️
Arre...that i am sure u r 😆. no..about our show..😳
Ps..See..we r stalked for our opinions..
Pps..where is my sense of humour..😒
Where did point three and four happen??
Congratulations on becoming goldie!
Thank you ❤️
Nothing happened really but I am just trying to have fun…
It was a joke…