Originally posted by: Sunaina7
He was definitely high on something in prateek live 🤣🤣
The peek boo game he was playing during the live 🤣
Chori chori jab najrein mili....chori chori jbb dil ne kaha❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sunaina7
He was definitely high on something in prateek live 🤣🤣
The peek boo game he was playing during the live 🤣
Chori chori jab najrein mili....chori chori jbb dil ne kaha❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Sunaina7
He was definitely high on something in prateek live 🤣🤣
The peek boo game he was playing during the live 🤣
@bold: it’s more like playing hide and seek with fans🤣
Arey he might be getting bored to apna entertainment khud kar raha tha 

Birthday party ke hangover se nikle nahi the bhaisaab ki demanding fans aur Prateek ne live interview pe bita diya…he was like ‘yeh meh kaha fas gaya’ and fans bhi like ‘yeh eisa kyu hai, eisa kyu hai’ 😆
Kuch cheezo k liye zindagi bhar compensate karni parti hai phir bhi kam parti hai!! Yeh wohi ek namuna hai!! 🤣😆
Same in my office there is a girl called Divya!! She is from Telangana!! When I made her listen to the Telugu lines of the MHRW song even she was scratching head!! 🤣 I was which complex variation of Telugu did they use to write the lyrics!! 😆
Originally posted by: meghumonu
Same in my office there is a girl called Divya!! She is from Telangana!! When I made her listen to the Telugu lines of the MHRW song even she was scratching head!! 🤣 I was which complex variation of Telugu did they use to write the lyrics!! 😆
It’s very very shudh Telugu…a sweet language but yeah this was a bit complicated 😆I understood everything except one word so had to google it…
300K+ views and 26K+ likes 👏👏
So there is a Shudh version of Telugu also like Marathi and Bengali? It is not spoken very much I guess?
Great news!! Loving it!! 💔
602