Sadhana Sargam, Anuradha Paudwal & Vivek Oberoi in SRGMP

Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/exclusive-vivek-oberoi-sadhana-sargam-and-anuradha-paudwal-grace-zee-tvs-sa-re-ga-ma-pa

At long last 2 new guests πŸ˜† (Sadhana and Vivek)

Sadhana and Anuradha together in one episode, Vivek in 2nd episode 

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/exclusive-vivek-oberoi-sadhana-sargam-and-anuradha-paudwal-grace-zee-tvs-sa-re-ga-ma-pa

At long last 2 new guests πŸ˜† (Sadhana and Vivek)

Sadhana and Anuradha together in one episode, Vivek in 2nd episode 

Anuradha came with Sanu in IL.
Sadhana performed in the Finale.
Vivek is NEW! πŸ€£

Anuradha Paudwal again? Interesting. 😳

Originally posted by Meredith

Anuradha Paudwal again? Interesting. 😳

limitless appearances is the "in thing" by the creative team.  this will be 2nd time.  expect her to come before the show ends πŸ˜†   In II12 Udit Narayan and Kumar Sanu came 3 or 4 times.  same creative team

This is the first ever time that SRGMP fails to lure me. Have never stayed away from any reality singing shows. I used to love SRGMP.  Somehow I find this season so lacklustre - is it the repetition of guests, judges, poor format ( read about it) or is it just me?

I found the talent pool not so great, to begin with. Or maybe I am spoilt by II12 & still nursing a hangover. 🧐

One Govinda special had me cringing at the sachin-Neelu duet …. The Dhokebaaz song which arudeep took to a different level was butchered here -I sensed pathos in valmiki’s voice even in this number πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, while neelu went for the overkill with her expressions probably to compensate for that. 🀣🀣.  That did it for me. 
Maybe I will catch this weekend episodes - Anuradha, sadhana should be good.

So, has it come down to the top 10? 
Pl suggest any worthwhile episodes to watch. 

Edited by anoushka_113 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by anoushka_113

This is the first ever time that SRGMP fails to lure me. Have never stayed away from any reality singing shows. I used to love SRGMP.  Somehow I find this season so lacklustre - is it the repetition of guests, judges, poor format ( read about it) or is it just me?

I found the talent pool not so great, to begin with. Or maybe I am spoilt by II12 & still nursing a hangover. 🧐

One Govinda special had me cringing at the sachin-Neelu duet …. The Dhokebaaz song which arudeep took to a different level was butchered here -I sensed pathos in valmiki’s voice even in this number πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ, while neelu went for the overkill with her expressions probably to compensate for that. 🀣🀣.  That did it for me. 

I gave up watching a while back for much the same reasons you mention.
It came to Top 10 a few weeks ago. It is likely they are in Powerplay - unannounced though. They need to eliminate some who are popular but less talented. That is is a brave call, and money makes even the brave weak πŸ€£
There is no standout star in the show or anyone who is controversially good. So the show is running on masala and something called "trio" singing. That is essentially where you put your weakest singer with 2 much better singers so that the weakest, but most popular draw, is hidden from evaluation.

Bold: combination of all.  You are not alone in finding this season lacklustre.  Everything is copied apart from different channels and show names

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

Bold: combination of all.  You are not alone in finding this season lacklustre.  Everything is copied apart from different channels and show names

....and Contestants! πŸ€£

none πŸ˜”

Thanks a bunch. πŸ˜€. I will pass….. 😁