lol you literally gave me EK serials vibe 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Chatterbox1
Sorry that was just my version, I don’t have much idea about other versions. I was just trying to come up with a typical scenario in a fun way 😂
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
lol you literally gave me EK serials vibe 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Chatterbox1
Sorry that was just my version, I don’t have much idea about other versions. I was just trying to come up with a typical scenario in a fun way 😂
lol you literally gave me EK serials vibe 🤣🤣
Hahaha not sure if I should feel good as I have not watched any Ekta show, but have been tortured with scenes and discussions when mom watched 😂😂
Originally posted by: Chatterbox1
now that I wrote that, please add more and tag more, tagging few 😊
Itv ki duniya hai kuch bhi ho sakta hai