They should stop giving interviews lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
They should stop giving interviews lol
Originally posted by: Clois_semperanc
Putting up that story didn't exactly get the required love/attention of Ghum fans so let's try bringing up Ayesha's name in an interview.
This guy's SM skills are definitely better than his acting skills. Also, for a newcomer I've seen more interviews of this guy than I've seen of other cast members of Ghum, following someone's footsteps of paid interviews I guess.
But if he needs to reach his desired SM popularity he should stay away from a certain someone who thrives on negative attention. Rest up to him.
Seriously missing adish watching the new guy's performance. Adish did zero overacting and his dialogue delivery was so natural. His chemistry with ayesha too was just wonderful to watch. Made the devar-bhabhi scenes a delight to watch.