What's the name of the marathi show ?
The name of regional marathi version of same show is: “ Thipkyanchi Rangoli”
It started three months ago on Star Pravah
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What's the name of the marathi show ?
The name of regional marathi version of same show is: “ Thipkyanchi Rangoli”
It started three months ago on Star Pravah
Good for you. I started with marathi so kind of know the story. If you like you can
Also try regional version
the Marathi version is amazing… they are shooting the haldi scenes and I can’t contain my excitement…
Oh ok ok... My mom watches it .. will ask her if she likes it or not 😆
A friend of mine is crazy about that show. She asked me to watch knowing I don't understand the language 😆
Originally posted by: Namita-M
A friend of mine is crazy about that show. She asked me to watch knowing I don't understand the language 😆
Even the OG Bengali version is cute.. I watched clips here n there n I don't know the language but one can understand what they are trying to say with their acting.😆
The show itself has good story A serious family loving guy who needs some fun in life n a fun loving girl who needs some discipline n love of a family in her life...😆
Originally posted by: Namita-M
A friend of mine is crazy about that show. She asked me to watch knowing I don't understand the language 😆
i don’t understand it either but I still watch it… and now I can pick up some of what they are saying.
Oh ok ok... My mom watches it .. will ask her if she likes it or not 😆
Yes sure and let me know what does she say.
I would recommend you should try as well.
Tomorrow’s marathi episode is too good
Originally posted by: Namita-M
A friend of mine is crazy about that show. She asked me to watch knowing I don't understand the language 😆
Yes that’s how it is. Really one can go crazy over it
I am happy to explain to you, if language is a problem. Pick one of it watch it and ask me 😂
Originally posted by: by_stander
the Marathi version is amazing… they are shooting the haldi scenes and I can’t contain my excitement…
Yes indeed it is. Haldi will be in Wednesday’s episode. Even Tuesday’s espouses is awesome 😎
Aatya and ML sister is looking so pretty
Originally posted by: by_stander
i don’t understand it either but I still watch it… and now I can pick up some of what they are saying
Oh I am so sorry 😞 I thought you do know Marathi. No problem watch it and ask me where you get stuck. I am happy to explain all of you.