Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Bhaiyaaa itni THANDI kaha se hogyi itni jldi...wtf...howwwwww??
#Issa7DegreeRightNowAt11pm
#WillWeGoBelow5Tonight
#Our60YOSoulisFreezing
Abhi hata doongi.
I m at 7 degrees too😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Bhaiyaaa itni THANDI kaha se hogyi itni jldi...wtf...howwwwww??
#Issa7DegreeRightNowAt11pm
#WillWeGoBelow5Tonight
#Our60YOSoulisFreezing
Abhi hata doongi.
I m at 7 degrees too😆
You understand me bruuuhhhh...🤗
Aashudi I have something here stored for you ☺️😉
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CY06g4AgcXE/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
Aashudi I have something here stored for you ☺️😉
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CY06g4AgcXE/?utm_medium=copy_link
The way my heart skipped a beat ☺️
Khatarnak KD 🔥🔥🔥
Koi toh sambhal lo 😭😅😍
Originally posted by: VaishnaviG
Aashudi I have something here stored for you ☺️😉
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CY06g4AgcXE/?utm_medium=copy_link
yaaaarrr show ka naam batao koi imma binge like no tomorrow ☺️
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
yaaaarrr show ka naam batao koi imma binge like no tomorrow ☺️
Its a song I guess
Yaad baarish me...
KD in army uniform.
Dapper
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Bhaiyaaa itni THANDI kaha se hogyi itni jldi...wtf...howwwwww??
#Issa7DegreeRightNowAt11pm
#WillWeGoBelow5Tonight
#Our60YOSoulisFreezing
Abhi hata doongi.
Itni thandd🥶🥶 yeh zarur ShiVi fans ki saazish hogi🥴
.
..
...
Btw its 14° here⛈️🤭
We at 6 degrees now...We going below 5 tonight by the looks of it!!!
#ThandiHasENteredTheCHat🤡
Sending loads of positivity for Kanwar and Alice . I hope their work environment is manageable enough .
May they do well in all the "adbhut" tracks that are going to be presented to us in PS and Garner lots and lots of much deserving love and appreciation from viewers and fans alike 🤗