is it just me or you changed the title🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
is it just me or you changed the title🤔
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
is it just me or you changed the title🤔
Nope haven’t touched it 🤣
Must be hallucinating
i woke up super early today😆
I did too 😆 then I went back to sleep and now I’m awake again 🤣
🤣 and i was thinking kaha gayab ho gyiOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
I did too 😆 then I went back to sleep and now I’m awake again 🤣
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM
🤣 and i was thinking kaha gayab ho gyi
Aaj pata nahi bahut neend aa rahi thi 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I did too 😆 then I went back to sleep and now I’m awake again 🤣
My room was too hot for me to sleep so i just kept eating🤣
nice! 🤣 What were you eating 🤣