Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
@red: vese tumhe kyq pata! Jealous haan? 🤣
I’m just guessing 🤣 50/50
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
@red: vese tumhe kyq pata! Jealous haan? 🤣
I’m just guessing 🤣 50/50
as per show only he has experience 🤣
i see saving th face 🤣 see your alter ego is out attacking people. Hold her 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
as per show only he has experience 🤣
He must have so many types of antidotes then too 🤣 including one for cursed woman
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i see saving th face 🤣 see your alter ego is out attacking people. Hold her 🤣
Type slower 🤣 that is the counter measure
uska to har era ka antidote he🤣 metz! 😡Originally posted by: simply.meghana
He must have so many types of antidotes then too 🤣 including one for cursed woman
hehe actually vese b i m gonna go early today. I have got witcher in my hands 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe actually vese b i m gonna go early today. I have got witcher in my hands 😆
That’s fine I hope you enjoy it ⭐️
i hope so too. Acha ok now i cant wait. Tata. 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i hope so too. Acha ok now i cant wait. Tata. 😆
see you Nikki 🤗❤️
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k