Poll
Most Loved Secondary Character
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I voted for little two minions. They not only cute but they look after her in real sense and they do care for her genuinely without any selfish reasons
Theek hai let me think then I will make it. Two options hi honge jismein ladka same hoga correct?
ye wala different h.... here Anvesha is talking about most loved secondary character k liye naya poll ... because purane poll k time se kafi badal gya h character sketch
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
ye wala different h.... here Anvesha is talking about most loved secondary character k liye naya poll ... because purane poll k time se kafi badal gya h character sketch
She has already made it and I already have voted for it 🤣
Originally posted by: nikkiGarg
ye wala different h.... here Anvesha is talking about most loved secondary character k liye naya poll ... because purane poll k time se kafi badal gya h character sketch
She has made it already and I already have voted for it. 😎
arey but she was saying k naya bna lo... ye purana ho gya...adding new characters as well...
correct me Anvesha...
Theek hai let me think then I will make it. Two options hi honge jismein ladka same hoga correct?
Kaun ladka🤣🤣🤣
You can make a new poll with options for who you think everyone thinks is most loved secondary character. Ab badal gaye hai options..