Meet| Episode Discussion Thread #9- Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

44.1k

Users

33

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

SlatePencil thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: YSU3DOIV5MJC25O7

Yahi toh dikkat ho gayi hai..

Heart=Manushi

Head=Meety

Jabki in case of marriage heart matters not head.

Jis Manushi ke paas heart hi nhin hai woh kisi aur kaa heart kaise ban gayi🥺

Koi nhin I will watch Dolunay

XG6SVJF3KBBLGEJ3 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Jis Manushi ke paas heart hi nhin hai woh kisi aur kaa heart kaise ban gayi🥺

Koi nhin I will watch Dolunay

Production or channel ki marzi se😭

Dolunay??yeh kya hai..?

SlatePencil thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 2V5NUQ4S2QTXYG3H

Production or channel ki marzi se😭

Dolunay??yeh kya hai..?

Dolunay is a Turkish series. I am watching it on youtube😛 Turkish serials are much better than these Hindi serials both from cinematography and story point of view.

Eemasnia thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Sabko aisa laga that he hasn't moved on? Mujhe q aisa laga that he has actually moved on:

1. Last time when Manushi was holding his hand and stopping him, he was crying buckets and holding onto swiss knife to even leave that place..

2. He could physically stay away from Manushi today without traumatising expressions today!!

Year I alwz felt that meetwa is moving on slowly yet he is but today out of nowhere he got back his majnupan n dreamt manushi chahe wo kitni baar bole ki mere man me koi pap nahi hai pair itna darr kyu face didi with confidence na😈

XG6SVJF3KBBLGEJ3 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Dolunay is a Turkish series. I am watching it on youtube😛 Turkish serials are much better than these Hindi serials both from cinematography and story point of view.

Oh I don't know turkish but if this one is with english subtitles??

I can watch it than

SlatePencil thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MJWC64HQY6NNFI3Y

Oh I don't know turkish but if this one is with english subtitles??

I can watch it than

Yes it has English subtitles

shalu79 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Dolunay is a Turkish series. I am watching it on youtube😛 Turkish serials are much better than these Hindi serials both from cinematography and story point of view.

Aah..Can Yaman n Özge.. I have watched this one.. it was good.. Nephy do give it a try.. English subtitles are available for this on YT..or atleast they were there when I watched it. only 27 episodes .

XG6SVJF3KBBLGEJ3 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you..I will watch it.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".