Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I really feel bad for him
He has so much potential but so badly wasted in such crapfest shows
His last 2 shows which were good were
His cameos in Mehram and digest writer
I am happy Agha Ali will be back soon. I hope he plays a decent character here.
dil-e-gumshuda was his last good show
Seher is new Geo face
Glad to see Agha Back
I read somewhere that Ali Josh bhi hai🤔
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
I read somewhere that Ali Josh bhi hai🤔
It will be gr8 to watch him in a new drama.. since he was missing from tv .😊
Finally agha is back
but who is seher
Hina altaf is also gayab
She isn't gayab
She just did Dour
Shes gayab after that🤣she used to constantly do shows one after the other