If anything extra happened in KarMi scene or related scenes, other than what in WU, then please tell me friends.
I will add it by editing it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If anything extra happened in KarMi scene or related scenes, other than what in WU, then please tell me friends.
I will add it by editing it
Originally posted by: kavya1994
If anything extra happened in KarMi scene or related scenes, other than what in WU, then please tell me friends.
I will add it by editing it
Only that Aneesh knew Karan was observing him so he did it purposely.He knew Karan would react like that.
Originally posted by: mineforever
Only that Aneesh knew Karan was observing him so he did it purposely.He knew Karan would react like that.
Spoiler dene walon ne itna hi choda tha dekhne ke liye ...sahi hain,dekhne ki zaroorat hi kya hain..
Aur sab bata do 😡
Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Bro tension na le kuch fans hamare jaise bhi hai jo spoilers bhi 3-4 times dekhte hai aur episodes ka toh kya hi kahe😂😂
Aise log pankhe nahi, windmills ko bhi peeche chod de🤣
I think our guess of Kundanji's involvement in Lakshmi being missing is going to be true. He didn't return home last night was an indication in today's episode.
I didn't want them to make Kundan a villain to get the wedding cancelled, I wanted to see Sanj's parents taking a stand for her, her dreams, her happiness & even Sanj trying to talk to her parents.
Originally posted by: peacenfun
I think our guess of Kundanji's involvement in Lakshmi being missing is going to be true. He didn't return home last night was an indication in today's episode.
I didn't want them to make Kundan a villain to get the wedding cancelled, I wanted to see Sanj's parents taking a stand for her, her dreams, her happiness & even Sanj trying to talk to her parents.
Main toh sirf Sanju ko khud ke stand lete huye dekhna chahti thi, but ab aisa hoga, iske aasaar kam nazar aa rahe hain, sab kuch uske ma-bapu hi kar denge lagta hain, sanju khud mana nahi karegi.
Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Guys Mai precap dekh rahi thi toh jo sid ka DL mila tha karan ko uske according sid ki date of birth 11.01.1196 hai😆
Bata yr tu kitne saal ka hai sid😂😂
Humara toh dimag ghum gaya 🤪
I noticed it too, aur bahut hasi aayi😂😂😂
Inke bloopers ke kya kehne.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Agar spoiler mein hi pura batadenge toh dekhenge kya. Bad strategy🥺
Wahi log jaane 😒
Ayeee...Sunn Naa♡ (@MeghaaaB) Tweeted:
Eveyone panicking seeing Sid's ID card beside a dead body...
Meanwhile #SidG:
▪︎#ZiddiDilMaaneNa▪︎ https://t.co/BUwiIsign9 https://twitter.com/MeghaaaB/status/1482395527086231557?s=20
This is hillarious 😂😂😂😂
Toh hum toh kehte hi hai ki hum KarMi ke fans cooler AC nahi windmills hai😂😂