koi aur ho na ho excited ...u seems to be excited BIG MAC😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
koi aur ho na ho excited ...u seems to be excited BIG MAC😆
I just watched the song and in the entire song, Abhi was unhappy and crying. Hats off to u for taking this screenshot. Bahut mehnat ki hogi yeh ek screenshot nikaalne ke liye. 🤣I appreciate ur hard work.
MERE YAAAR KI SHAAADI HAIIII 🎵
Originally posted by: reeyacute
Why is he smiling n dancing if he is not happy
i had same question 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
I just watched the song and in the entire song, Abhi was unhappy and crying. Hats off to u for taking this screenshot. Bahut mehnat ki hogi yeh ek screenshot nikaalne ke liye. 🤣I appreciate ur hard work.
the PHOTO doesn't lie 🤣🤣🤣