i like this idea. I m in. Lage haath cwb ki kasam b de dena 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i like this idea. I m in. Lage haath cwb ki kasam b de dena 🤣
I'd thought of an even funnier one🤣 But wo next time wala dp me ab🤣
senti na ho chori. Aur kon chahiye batao. Jute maarke lekar ayege 🤣
jai bidi amma 🤣 ab koi anti dote lao 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
senti na ho chori. Aur kon chahiye batao. Jute maarke lekar ayege 🤣
Everyone but they won’t understand me 🤣🤣
bye hrits. 🤗 Have a great night. See ya again some time 😆🤗Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Ok I'll see you guys later 🤗🤣
Party karte raho aur late comers ko khana bilkul mat dena 🤣
how r u so fast meghs 🤣
🤣 hume show mil jayega dekhne.
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
how r u so fast meghs 🤣
Months of training 🤣😎
ahem ahem kuch problem hui kya dono k bich ahem ahme 🤣 meghs ye metz ko tumne bheja na? Sach sach batao 😆