hehe na na mujhe ese kabab me haddi banana pasand nahi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hehe na na mujhe ese kabab me haddi banana pasand nahi 🤣
I need to give myself a thread maker badge 🤣
This is the sign of true Pkyekian 🤣
its cute na 😆
now thats more like you two 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe na na mujhe ese kabab me haddi banana pasand nahi 🤣
No we're just going to stalk and enjoy the show 🍿🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
chal jhuthi 🤣🤣
Im not lying 🤣
🤣🤣 good lage raho. Next thread ki meeting b kar lo 🤣
Lage haatho mujhe ex- thread maker ka badge de dena 🤣
I'm greedy for badges 😈🤣
Originally posted by: White-Lilac
Lage haatho mujhe ex- thread maker ka badge de dena 🤣
I'm greedy for badges 😈🤣
No I’m giving you all kaamchor badges 🤣 except for Nikki and Ayesha 🤣