In BB forums DT team had to issue warning because people were fighting and I think even trying to report some comments.
such a fun loving forum it is🤣🤣
what do they even fight over? 🤣🤣 are they trying to emulate BB in IF? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
In BB forums DT team had to issue warning because people were fighting and I think even trying to report some comments.
such a fun loving forum it is🤣🤣
what do they even fight over? 🤣🤣 are they trying to emulate BB in IF? 🤣
Hello public who is there?
Stalker stalker present?
whats up? Its saturday morning for me 🥳
ayesha you really got me hooked I was not expecting to be crushing on a man so hard 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
whats up? Its saturday morning for me 🥳
I'm trying to write a PM theory but lack a plot 🤣 you? 🤗
hehe thats the problem with writing fifty shades of grey. What plot can one possibly have?
Oh n i m just chilling.
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe thats the problem with writing fifty shades of grey. What plot can one possibly have?
Oh n i m just chilling.
that was borne out of a poorly written twilight fanfiction 🤣
I still need some kind of background 🤣 baaki the tharki stuff is already there ☺️
a great way to spend a saturday morning
hehe sahi he lage raho🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
that was borne out of a poorly written twilight fanfiction 🤣
I still need some kind of background 🤣 baaki the tharki stuff is already there ☺️
a great way to spend a saturday morning
Yessss…
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k