AKSHU WAS LIKE YEH KYAA ISHARA HAI 🤣🤣
dude AKSHU someone purposely fell on you that's not an ishara
This scene made me laugh like crazy today 😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
AKSHU WAS LIKE YEH KYAA ISHARA HAI 🤣🤣
dude AKSHU someone purposely fell on you that's not an ishara
This scene made me laugh like crazy today 😂😂😂
how dumb can they be seriously 🤣🤣
can you imagine what the script said "PURPOSELY DON'T SEE THE PHOTO LIKE AN IDIOT"
how dumb can they be seriously 🤣🤣
can you imagine what the script said "PURPOSELY DON'T SEE THE PHOTO LIKE AN IDIOT"
Seriously yaar...I am thinking even this actors might be laughing like crazy ki humhse itna torture kyun kar ware yeh writers.... And Akshu purposely bracelet girathi hai Kya Abhi ke liye 🤣🤣🤣
I too felt the same
..
Arohis using Abhimanyu to be the power couple was not known to Akshara
Bracelet always lands up with Abhi.. Socho humhari Kismat aise hoti...hyeeeee 😂😂
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
dekh le. Bracelet is back with abhi as well 😂😂
That bracelet has done more travelling than I have done in the past 2 1/2 years.
Precap is🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
And today’s Koi jo mila sequence was amazing 😍😍😍
Execution 💯
I can’t wait for Monday, Our Sherni is back and in full form too it seems, and Akshu is going to get a blast from Abhi for covering up Arohi’s lies…
me too!!! Veryyyy excited!! Little sherni - I love that!Originally posted by: jani_faizal
I can’t wait for Monday, Our Sherni is back and in full form too it seems, and Akshu is going to get a blast from Abhi for covering up Arohi’s lies…
I really hope we see more savage Akshu. She really seemed to be Naira's daughter in the precap. That little slap on Arohi's cheek was perfect.