Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I realized something today. Akshara’s sudden change is not because she learnt about the MD fiasco but because she realized that aarohi doesn’t love Abhimanyu. Till date she thought aarohi loved Abhimanyu hence she was sacrificing.
Maine abhi episode nahi dekha mein dekhti hu..phir batati hu
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I realized something today. Akshara’s sudden change is not because she learnt about the MD fiasco but because she realized that aarohi doesn’t love Abhimanyu. Till date she thought aarohi loved Abhimanyu hence she was sacrificing.
ya she has some sense p
dekh le. Bracelet is back with abhi as well 😂😂Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Maine abhi episode nahi dekha mein dekhti hu..phir batati hu
But I don't get it. If he has seen the photo why is he still dressed up as a groom.
year yeh phir se koi dream na ho....
because it’s a promo. Promo is shot separately- it’s not a part of episodes most of the timesOriginally posted by: borntorule12
But I don't get it. If he has seen the photo why is he still dressed up as a groom.
Kaun aarohi se he meant I don't give a damn about Aarohi. I am not even going to confront her. He looked more upset with akshara for hiding this lie...he will straightaway go to akshara now.
All promos are misleading. Don't believe until it's true...I am not believing it this time 😂😂