We married people all we can do is support🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We married people all we can do is support🤣
We can fangirl for sure, there ain't a bigger one but Shaadi Wala chance gaya na mera delo
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
I’m sure we can tweak this na. We can all suddenly forget we are happily married. 😆
I love my hubby and I love HC,
As much as I adore these two men, there is no way I marrying twice. Ek Baar ki galati se lesson le Liya hai Maine.
Men are work and a lot of it. I can only manage one at a time
Craddle robbing not allowed!
Zenu I call him Dr Biwi Bhakt for a reason. Duniya ke saamne sher air Biwi ke Aage bheegi billi
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao
Good morning Amnu 🤗
Exactly always you say and I will do the opposite 😆
Rab ne bana di jodi
This we know Ashu🤗
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
Best of luck Noor, I’m sure you’ll do great and soon it’ll all be over
Kick some exam butt
Guglu 🤗
She will have Abhi dancing on her fingertips!
Omg I can't believe I am saying this,
Saiyan nahi toh Jija hi sahi🤣
Originally posted by: ChhalkiSyaahi
Abhimanyu is just waiting for a green signal from her side. Wo to Red light on karke baithi hai.
More like stop signal and no u turns