Haha delo kya baat boli hai 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haha delo kya baat boli hai 😆
I’m sure we can tweak this na. We can all suddenly forget we are happily married. 😆
Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
Ofcourse we can☺️
Yassss. Infact bacho ko door rehna chahiye usse😆
good morning Amnu🤗Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Good Morning Everyone🤗
I swear Akshu is like I will do the opposite of what Abhimanyu says🤣
I told you she is not the running type❤️
Right Akshu will be a dominating Wife 😆
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Good Morning Everyone🤗
I swear Akshu is like I will do the opposite of what Abhimanyu says🤣
I told you she is not the running type❤️
Good morning Amnu 🤗
Exactly always you say and I will do the opposite 😆
Rab ne bana di jodi
This Might will make us think about other 10 prediction.
Guys see this most liked male fictional character
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYqmhoBKYb2/?utm_medium=copy_link
3rd position is not bad I hope it increases soonOriginally posted by: Khayali_pulao
Guys see this most liked male fictional character
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYqmhoBKYb2/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao
Guys see this most liked male fictional character
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYqmhoBKYb2/?utm_medium=copy_link
Third place is not bad at all for such a new character.
Hola guyssss 🤗
Good morning to Amnu and Janii