Hey Noor, how are you doing? How’s exam crunching going?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hey Noor, how are you doing? How’s exam crunching going?
I am doing good janii.. they are just giving me headaches
Best of luck Noor, I’m sure you’ll do great and soon it’ll all be over
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
Best of luck Noor, I’m sure you’ll do great and soon it’ll all be over
Hoping for the best ❤️
I badly need a facepalm emoji in the reaction button. 😆
Originally posted by: priya185
3rd position is not bad I hope it increases soon
Yes it should and it’s all a tough competition Anuj and Ram
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Good Morning Everyone🤗
I swear Akshu is like I will do the opposite of what Abhimanyu says🤣
I told you she is not the running type❤️
Good Morning Amnu. 🤗
But that is Akshara's speciality.🤣
Amnu that will be injustice to US.😆
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Abhimanyu sab dekh lega, I always say he needs her to say yes after no one else's no matters.
Abhimanyu is just waiting for a green signal from her side. Wo to Red light on karke baithi hai.
Matlab Noorie ko dur rakho.