Thank you for asking. I been scratching ma head for days!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you for asking. I been scratching ma head for days!!
On this note, I would also like to enquire about the exact meaning of nasheeli aankhein🤧
I see... Doubt clearing session hai aaj matlab 🤣🤣🤣
Aao re koi Gyan ke moti barsane
Pich-laggu = peecha karne wala (clingy). I think this word comes from rural Bihar.
Originally posted by: captain_waffle
On this note, I would also like to enquire about the exact meaning of nasheeli aankhein🤧
And me about the exact meaning of Gulabi Aankhein (I know it's out of syllabus but still)
Originally posted by: captain_waffle
But that's to thirst over na 🤧
WHO HURTS THEIR THIRST MATERIAL?!
Don't you already know how stupid Imlie is?
Originally posted by: Saanjh.xyz
Pich-laggu = peecha karne wala (clingy). I think this word comes from rural Bihar.
I hope Aryan knows what it means because he didn't ask this time unlike the Taxal 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SundariP
I hope Aryan knows what it means because he didn't ask this time unlike the Taxal 🤣🤣🤣
I think Aryan has gone into that 'kuch bi' zone now. He is clear that he'd need a dictionary to understand her words.
Why red of all colors for a suit, though? We just had a party so it's not like he may have chosen red for a party. Plus, it's so unlike ASR. 🤔
Originally posted by: Saanjh.xyz
I think Aryan has gone into that 'kuch bi' zone now. He is clear that he'd need a dictionary to understand her words.
Exclusive pagdandiya Dictionary....
Import karwani padegi 🤣🤣