Yesssss .. isiliye jab bhi bulana hota hai toh gana gaati hai.... Even if she just got out from a death experience and have sensitive vocal cords 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Yesssss .. isiliye jab bhi bulana hota hai toh gana gaati hai.... Even if she just got out from a death experience and have sensitive vocal cords 😆
Originally posted by: sheet_leher
Iss baar agar Akshu ne mere Abhi ka dil toda na... I'll not have any sympathy for her :P
But you're right, humesha opposite hi dikhate hai :(
Samajh nhi aa rha whether I should be happy or sad, Amnu :(((
XD yaa toh shaadi karwao, ya relationship build up karo... Lekin dono ko bas thoda happy karooo
@Bold Be happy Avni and enjoy the ride. And if she breaks Abhi's heart this time childhood trauma or not I am done with her.
Amnu I have a plot in mind... Uss par story likh na 😳
Good morning girls !
So did you guys watch the new promo ?
I can't wait until 21st jan
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Good morning girls !
So did you guys watch the new promo ?
I can't wait until 21st jan
Mere exams honge 😭
Nahi rote bachha. Aake dekh lena.
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9
Yesssss .. isiliye jab bhi bulana hota hai toh gana gaati hai.... Even if she just got out from a death experience and have sensitive vocal cords 😆
Lag ja gale has become their anthem.
Originally posted by: ChhalkiSyaahi
Nahi rote bachha. Aake dekh lena.
I will miss the fun with u guysss...
Yepppp... Isiliye toh wo gaaya
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
@Bold Be happy Avni and enjoy the ride. And if she breaks Abhi's heart this time childhood trauma or not I am done with her.
Haan, then it'll be like any other ITV show, and it'll be time to say goodbye