I also like history sometimes.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I also like history sometimes.
Why do we have to work 😭
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Why do we have to work 😭
to live 🤣 as we need money to live 🤡
kya hua? 🤗😆
ufff sometimes i wish to leave everything behind and actually go to Himalayas 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ufff sometimes i wish to leave everything behind and actually go to Himalayas 🤣
aisa kya hua? 🤣 office giving you trouble?
when does office not give you trouble! 😆 But mujhe bilkul man nai kaam karne ka. I hate this job.
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
when does office not give you trouble! 😆 But mujhe bilkul man nai kaam karne ka. I hate this job.
can't relate yet 🤣 are you job searching for something else? 😲 it must be harder during covid and all
nah i m not job searching but i m planning fire. Financially independent and retire early if i can ever achieve that. 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
can't relate yet 🤣 are you job searching for something else? 😲 it must be harder during covid and all
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
nah i m not job searching but i m planning fire. Financially independent and retire early if i can ever achieve that. 🤣
that is the dream to retire early 🤣🤣 I hope to achieve that but can't say right now
hehe all the best. I dont know about us market india lot of people are defintly trying no idea how many achieves. My goal is to reduce my expenses so they can be covered by other capital 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
that is the dream to retire early 🤣🤣 I hope to achieve that but can't say right now
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k