Coming to extending the show by 1 more epi I really hope they have shot some more scenes as well
Plz don't give us flashbacks in the name of one more episode
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Coming to extending the show by 1 more epi I really hope they have shot some more scenes as well
Plz don't give us flashbacks in the name of one more episode
Originally posted by: LFMBXR4CUQBTBRWD
Coming to extending the show by 1 more epi I really hope they have shot some more scenes as well
Plz don't give us flashbacks in the name of one more episode
Yeah i hope this one additional episode will not be there just to drag the story rather it should have some impactful scenes.
I hope the last ep becomes hit in cinemas.. I want AAA to get lots of fame and star power, to get lead roles in movies very often.
Originally posted by: 4O7EEISSL3VAFTKJ
Till now the writer didn't disappoint us and I m very much sure the upcoming 2 epis will also end things realistically for Parizaad
Sad ending ho ya Jo bhi ho
I just wish they merged the last 2 epis and showed in cinema
That way audience would have gotten way more Ahna content for the big screen
Abby, you posted in the other thread for me to come see this comment! 😆
But this is what happens when I'm so gayab from the forum now..
Anyway, yes I do still have some hopes ke PZ's character isn't butchered...otherwise I'd be sooo disappointed.
Originally posted by: OnlyHope
Abby, you posted in the other thread for me to come see this comment! 😆
But this is what happens when I'm so gayab from the forum now..
Anyway, yes I do still have some hopes ke PZ's character isn't butchered...otherwise I'd be sooo disappointed.
I didn't ask unto come here to see this comment
I asked u come here to post ur 2 cents on the recent epis
I like reading everyone's reviews
Yaar plz let's all request hum tv to bring YUMNA and Ahmed Live together in the 17 yr Telebration ....since it will be live...it has not been shot yet....plz ask all AHNA fans on insta and also on twitter to post on hum tv insta twitter and FB pg for a AHNA joint segment ..but we all have to work together,..let's start from tonight....