Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Ashu Godd morning🤗
You can do it before the makers. Beat them to it!
My goal is to have all of write so that I don't have to.
Good morning Amnu 🤗
I will try to finish it up
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Ashu Godd morning🤗
You can do it before the makers. Beat them to it!
My goal is to have all of write so that I don't have to.
Good morning Amnu 🤗
I will try to finish it up
Can someone give me a quick recap of what I missed?
Amnu🤗Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Can someone give me a quick recap of what I missed?
We have a article on AbhiRa getting married and they will have a secret wedding. So everyone is discussimg it
Amnu🤗
We have a article on AbhiRa getting married and they will have a secret wedding. So everyone is discussimg it
Zenu🤗
I missed you❤️
Beggars can't be choosers so I will take a runaway wedding for now and plus you never know these two could get married and not tell anyone.
Or is it that the truth is out and AbhRa now remember the drunk night as well.
Missed you too ❤️Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Zenu🤗
I missed you❤️
Beggars can't be choosers so I will take a runaway wedding for now and plus you never know these two could get married and not tell anyone.
Or is it that the truth is out and AbhRa now remember the drunk night as well.
Tera pyar main kya kya na bane hum AbhiRa..
Kabhi bane critics kabhi Fakeera 🤪
Wow that's sounds good that they are already married when they were intoxicated
Imagine their shocked faces then realization will hit them hard and they will be sending silent prayers to God ❤
Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues
Zenu🤗
I missed you❤️
Beggars can't be choosers so I will take a runaway wedding for now and plus you never know these two could get married and not tell anyone.
Or is it that the truth is out and AbhRa now remember the drunk night as well.
Omg I'm soooo praying for this 😭😭
That they remember their drunk night and the khoon bhari mang is actually true xD it'll be the BESTEST CULMINATION of this whole Aarohi-Abhi wedding track 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Originally posted by: sheet_leher
Omg I'm soooo praying for this 😭😭
That they remember their drunk night and the khoon bhari mang is actually true xD it'll be the BESTEST CULMINATION of this whole Aarohi-Abhi wedding track 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Avni you changed colors🥳🥳🥳
Missed you too ❤️
Tera pyar main kya kya na bane hum AbhiRa..
Kabhi bane critics kabhi Fakeera 🤪
Wow that's sounds good that they are already married when they were intoxicated
Imagine their shocked faces then realization will hit them hard and they will be sending silent prayers to God ❤
That was excellent Zenu🤗
so what was this epi about?
Just to focus and highlight now HORRID the Birla's n Goenkas are and so Ak should also become selfish and think about her emotions.
--- But nothing these cvs can do justifies their timeline.
she just had an accident.
Itna unrealistic jhol. why?
So just coz she will elope with a surgeon is it okay for an accident patient to get out of bed? within 2says of her accident?
At least 5days of rest ki zaroorat hoti hai.
Today Harsh has given Abhimanyu a brilliant idea.
So again I cant be mad at him. He is just an angry clown in outdated suits.
Akshara- Abhimanyu have already had their khoon bharo maang wedding ritual.
All the wedding ceremonies are taking place with them.
Now once they elope together.
Abhimanyu will go to the court and get their marriage registered so that no one can keep them apart.
I am super excited now. ❤️