strawberry ya bubblegum?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
strawberry ya bubblegum?
Hinz did you move all the posts 😆 I was so confused I thought I did some freaky mind thing to change the past and shit 🤣
Originally posted by: arya212002
Makers are trying to give him worst wardrobe shayad isse asar kuch kam ho soch ke… lekin banda aisa hai ki he can carry the most hideous clothes too with oomph 😍
Sirf bathrobe expect kar sakte hai?
Originally posted by: arya212002
💃💃💃💃💃
Hina - Thank u ☺️ Dil pinkie pinkie ho gaya
Riya aur Sej - popcorn chahie kya ab bhi 🤣🤣🤣
ha I'm eating sad popcorn abhi 😢
banana k pas wala popcorn!!??
sirf kuch nahi expect kar sakte hai?!🤔
banana k pas wala popcorn!!??
Don't corrupt popcorn pleaaaase it's literally so pure 🥺🥺🥺
behen nashe kam kiya kar tu🤣🤡Originally posted by: cherry1111
Hinz did you move all the posts 😆 I was so confused I thought I did some freaky mind thing to change the past and shit 🤣
hai na bro that fluffy fluffy popcorns🥺🥺