BAAAAAAAAAAAD WALA JIJA BY THE BAKWAS POLICE
I'M A BAAAAAAAD WALA COP
MEIN IS SHOW KI #1 FAN HOON
AND DUNIYA KI NO. 1 FAN OF JIJA JI'S BAAAAAAAD WALA TAMEEZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmBfncbd-5s&feature=youtu.be
BAAAAAAAAAAAD WALA JIJA BY THE BAKWAS POLICE
I'M A BAAAAAAAD WALA COP
MEIN IS SHOW KI #1 FAN HOON
AND DUNIYA KI NO. 1 FAN OF JIJA JI'S BAAAAAAAD WALA TAMEEZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmBfncbd-5s&feature=youtu.be
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Apacs u proved Today tum es show ki number 1 fan ho......aur jijaji ki bhi..........yaar dhany ho aap kya vd banaya hai ...........🙏🙏🙏🙏😂😂😂💃😂
JIJAJI DA BADDD BOYYYY 😎😎🎆
Omg you have a YouTube channel 🤩🤩
Originally posted by: IBHHUBNZGL3IYKPG
Omg you have a YouTube channel 🤩🤩
haha maine banaya specifically for BAAAAD WALAAA JIJA 🤣
OH MY GOD!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Dude, I didn't know you were working, on THIS.
Take a bow!
This is EPIC!!! 😍
The entire thing is perfect.
Take me under your wings, Guru.
OH MY GOD!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Dude, I didn't know you were working, on THIS.
Take a bow!
This is EPIC!!! 😍
The entire thing is perfect.
Take me under your wings, Guru.
yeh mera first and only video hai
BAAAAAAAAAAAD WALA JIJA BY THE BAKWAS POLICE
I'M A BAAAAAAAD WALA COP
MEIN IS SHOW KI #1 FAN HOON
AND DUNIYA KI NO. 1 FAN OF JIJA JI'S BAAAAAAAD WALA TAMEEZ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmBfncbd-5s&feature=youtu.be
fantastic yaar
I will reach home within half an hour and instead of watching news, going to play your VM on TV
Kush kar diya
Aaj episode mein die hard Romeo Juliet wala vibes tha
I am going to ignore the fact that vocal chord injured patients do not speak for a month post surgery.
Baaaad Tameez Wala Jija got famous now 🤪
He's gonna have Baad wala Fan following,
How well you compiled all the Baaaad wale fights.
N the jijaji goes into the box again🤣
We have a official channel now with us as subscriber👍🏼
Awesome work Apacs🤗
I CAN'T STOP WATCHIN THIS, ARRGHHH!!! 🤣
somebody get Garima to notice this, puhleese.