Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Sapno ki duniya se bahar nikal aur wapas dhart par aa
Wifey breaking my heart with this 🥺😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Sapno ki duniya se bahar nikal aur wapas dhart par aa
Wifey breaking my heart with this 🥺😭
Sorry its my fault I didnot check in. Abse karungi. If j am not available then you can do it. No problem. 🤗👍🏼
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Sorry its my fault I didnot check in. Abse karungi. If j am not available then you can do it. No problem. 🤗👍🏼
No probs
I get it, you have better things to do in life unlike us, jo ekdum velon ki tarah AT par hi padhe rehte hai🤪🤣