Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
good one 🤣 the glittering fairy princess 😆
I have many more to share.. I'll tag you both🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
good one 🤣 the glittering fairy princess 😆
I have many more to share.. I'll tag you both🤣
hehe we dont need to specify the reqson on badges 🤣
sure sure. I ahev read many on harry potter and twlight cause he was cedric diggory 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe we dont need to specify the reqson on badges 🤣
That's also true😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
sure sure. I ahev read many on harry potter and twlight cause he was cedric diggory 🤣
I don't have on harry potter but definitely on Twilight..
Plus we can make our own meme with Raichands you know!🤣
ooh that sounds good. Share them and we can think 🤣Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I don't have on harry potter but definitely on Twilight..
Plus we can make our own meme with Raichands you know!🤣
Happy Lohri ..
We can make this for Raichands
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/412994228304227426/
https://me.me/i/omething-evil-is-coming-bella-i-am-d-bitch-please-1165494
This is just something I wanna share I don't know If meghu will get the reference yet😆

I have a lame werewolf but We'll wait for Meghu to finish S2😆
And a whole lot of memes which can only be shared after meghu finishes S4😆
kawn sa game? 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k